Friday, February 21, 2014

Music I'm Listening to Now 2

Hello, friends! Music has made me a very happy camper in this busy and stressful week. Here are some of my favorites from this week:

  1. Gorilla by Bruno Mars- I absolutely love this song! It's crazy explicit, but I really love the beat and it's rock vibe. Bruno Mars just has the most amazing voice.
  2. Counting Stars by One Republic- This song is totally over played on the radio, but I totally dig it. It's so catchy and is great to listen to in the car. 
  3. Worst Pies in London by Helena Bonham Carter from Sweeney Todd- You know about my obsession with a movie that I've never seen before. The dark, gruesomeness is totally contrasting with my positive, happy vibe style, but something about its darkness is very intriguing. In this song, Mrs. Lovett is beating her frustrations into the grossest pies in London and it just sounds great. 
-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment