Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Snow Day!

Hello, friends! I hope you all are doing well wherever you are, whatever whether you are currently in. Mother Nature has decided to go crazy on us where we live. It is snowing in February. What? 
  I took advantage of the beautiful snow outside by going sledding with my sister on the uncooperative hill. We weren't able to catch any air, but it was very fun and reminiscent of past winters. We also built an adorable snow man with a corn cob pipe and a button nose and two eyes made out of coal. Is that even the line? Anyways! It actually sported a beret and sunglasses. We were pretty proud. 
  After galavanting in the snow, we came inside where I made my famous hot chocolate. I just mixed the packet with milk over a pan and frothed it after cooking. Muy delicioso. Does anyone know a good recipe for snow cream? We were thinking about try it. 
  I know that this was a bit of a "What I did today" babble, but I hope you enjoyed my scatterbrained words. I will talk to you in my next post! 
-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment