Monday, December 15, 2014

Daily Essentials

Hello, friends! My makeup changes from day to day, but there are some products that I just have to have! These are some of my everyday essentials!



Loreal Butterfly Mascara: You guys know that I just love this mascara. It gives my lashes a ton of volume and makes them thick, without being gloopy. The formula is long lasting, so my lashes will still look amazing at the end of the day!

Loreal Gel Eyeliner: I forget what the shade of this liner is, but it's basically a brown color. Having black liner is really popular, but I like how natural brown liner looks. This liner is so easy to apply and the formula is really nice and lasts forever!

Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit: I know I've talked about this product a ton, but I just love it! It's got everything you could possibly need for your eyebrows. It comes with a pearly highlighter, two brow shades, a sponge applicator, an angled applicator, and tweezers. I have been using this for a really long time and I use it everyday.

Smashbox Photo Finish Light Primer: I wear this primer almost every single day. It feels really light on my skin and really helps my foundation to adhere to my face throughout the day.

Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation: I really like this foundation. It has medium to full coverage and blends really nicely. I've noticed that it lasts for a pretty good amount of time, which is nice. This is definitely an essential of mine.

Clinique Blush in Sunset Glow: I would like to say R.I.P. to this blush, as it shattered into a million pieces recently. This blush was a beautiful rosy color with a hint of a golden sheen. It was the perfect fall color, and I wore a ton. 

I hope you enjoyed listening to me ramble on about all of these beauty essentials! I will see you all in my next post!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment