Sunday, December 7, 2014

My Day!

  Hello, friends! This post is basically going to be a ramble post, where I shall recount my day for you. Hopefully I can make it seem like you were right there going through the day with me, but we'll just see how this goes. 
  The day started at 5:30 in the A.M., which was quite terrible. I actually wake up at that time everyday and am out of the house by 6:45. Terrible, isn't it? Anyways! I went for a simple look today, so I conquered Friday in jeans and a white tee shirt. 
  For breakfast, I had a cup of coffee with peppermint mocha creamer and oatmeal with banana. I love starting my morning off with a cup of coffee and some sort of breakfast with a ton of protein. It gives me energy for the rest of the day.
  After breakfast, I left to carry on with the duties of the day. The majority of the day went by really quickly, and was good overall. At 2 o'clock, I actually had a callback for a show that I auditioned for yesterday. I had a lot of fun at callbacks, where I got to do a bit of flamenco dancing, acting, and singing. For those of you that don't know, I'm what you would consider an "actress" on the side. You'll frequently hear about shows that I'm working on, and right now I'm working on "Fame, The Musical". I just auditioned for the role of Carmen Diaz, and I will find out how everything went on Monday! Exciting! 
  When I got back home, I hung out quite a bit. I love YouTube, so I caught up on some videos and chilled until dinner time. For dinner, I made myself a hearty pasta dish. It had some sautéed onions, steamed broccoli, chicken, pasta, and seasonings. I must say that it ended up being quite delicious. After dinner, I had another cup of coffee, which is quite strange, but I needed it. 
  I finished up the night by watching more YouTube and "The Nightmare Before Christmas", which I find to be a perfectly appropriate Christmas movie. I watched it for the first time this Halloween, and I really like it! It's a cute, yet dark movie. Way to go, Tim Burton. I also worked on a ton of new blog posts for you guys, so expect those in the next couple of days! I promise I will not skimp out on you! 
  Well folks! That was my day today. I hope you enjoyed hearing all about it and have a great week!

-Love Ling




No comments:

Post a Comment