Sunday, December 21, 2014

My Day: 12/20

  Hello, friends! How are you guys today? I hope you have had an amazing day full of joy and holiday fun! Today I'm going to give you a run down of what went down today, so let's get started!
  I had a performance this morning in which I sang and played piano at a local nursing home. I performed a couple holiday pieces, and it went really well. I really enjoy going to nursing homes and brightening the days of the residents that live there.
  After the performance, I went to Five Guys for lunch, where I had a delicious burger! That place is so great, so if you haven't tried Five Guys, you definitely need to. For the rest of the afternoon, I ran some errands around town and did some shopping. I also got in some Christmas wrapping! I'm really happy that I was able to wrap all the gifts I'm giving, because that knocks off one thing on my list of things to do! 
  This evening, I had dinner with my family and baked some cookies afterwards. I will give you the recipe of the cookies I baked later, for sure! 
  I hope you enjoyed this blog post of my day, and I will talk to you later! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment