Saturday, December 27, 2014

Post Holiday Mini Haul

  Hello, friends! I hope you had an incredible Christmas! If you don't celebrate it , that's totally fine! I hope you're having a great week! I had an amazing Christmas filled with family, friends, and a lot of joy. For me, Christmas is more than a day. It's an entire season, and I just love it. 
  It's a tradition in my family to go shopping with our newly received gift cards. Today, we stormed the mall to see if we could get some after holiday deals. I just wanted to show you some of the things I got today and share the deals that are out there! I will say that I had a mini panic attack shopping. The malls are so crowded! With the lights, music, and people surrounding me, it can be very overwhelming, so be careful when you shop! Bring a buddy and eat before you go! 



  Alright! These are the things that I bought today. Bath and Body Works is having their semi-annual sale, so everything there is on a discount! If you go there, definitely take a look at the holiday scents and the discontinued scents. I picked up "Sensual Amber", which is my absolute favorite scent that was discontinued a while ago! I bought the triple moisture body cream, as well as the body wash. I love the scent, because it's very mature, but warm. It's my favorite!

  Here's the link to the Bath and Body Works website: http://bathandbodyworks.com

  I also picked up some dark wash Hollister jeans! The jeans at Hollister are $20 each right now, which is an amazing deal. Usually they're $50! I have fallen in love with Hollister jeans, recently. They're really good quality and are so comfy! I just picked up some dark wash jeans today. 

  Here's the link to the Hollister website: http://www.hollisterco.com/shop/us

  I hope you enjoyed this post! I will talk to you guys in a bit!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment