Monday, December 1, 2014

November Non-Beauty Favorites

  Hello, friends! How are you guys today! I feel like it's been forever since I've blogged, but it's actually been like 4 days. I hope you guys had a great Thanksgiving. I definitely did. It was so great to be able to see my family and hang out with them. Today I have my November Non-Beauty Favorites to share with you! Expect my November Beauty Favorites in the next couple of days. 
  I would also like to let you guys know that I am going to blogging a whole lot more this month as my gift to you! I won't be blogging every single day, but expect to see a lot more blog posts. Be sure to subscribe to this blog so you can be notified whenever I post a new blog! Enjoy!

Music


  • Shakey Graves: I have been obsessed with the artist, Shakey Graves. I discovered him in October, but I've been listening to his album, "And The War Came" a lot lately. The music is a nice blend of blues, rock, indie, and folk. I absolutely love it, and his voice and acoustics are amazing. I love the songs "Dearly Departed", "Hard Wired", "Pansy Waltz", and "The Perfect Parts".
  • Taylor Swfit 1989: I have been listening to this album constantly this month! I have been a fan of Taylor's for a long time, and I totally support her in her transition from country to pop. I love every single song on the album. She really hit the nail on the head with these new songs. I love "I Know Places", "Welcome To New York", and "Blank Space". You have to check out the album!
  • Hairspray: I've also been listening to a lot of the Broadway Hairspray album with Matthew Morrison (Mr. Schue from Glee!) this month. The vocals are so much better than in the movie version, and I love how upbeat the songs are!
TV
  • New Girl: Of course I've been watching New Girl! This show is my absolute favorite and makes me laugh so hard.
Movies

  • Gone Girl: I saw this movie earlier this month, and I loved it. It's definitely racy and inappropriate at times, but the plot is so suspenseful. The movie makes you want to keep on watching and watching.
  • Jersey Boys: I finally got Jersey Boys on DVD, and I'm so excited! This is one of my favorite movies, and I love the music in it. I definitely recommend you watching this movie. Even if you don't like musicals, you will like this. 








Food
  • Tea: I've really been into tea lately! I used to hate it, but I really like it now. It soothes my throat and makes me feel all warm and cozy. I've especially been loving "Throat Coat", which tastes like licorice and helps my voice heal after I sing for hours. I also love Chai Tea, which adds the perfect amount of spice for the cold weather.
Inspo
  • I start my morning off with a bible verse from this daily verse app on my phone. It's really helped in getting me through each day and has given me something to think about everyday. I really enjoy using this app, and I highly recommend it!
These are my November Non-Beauty Favorites! I hope you enjoyed it! I shall talk to you guys later!


-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment