Saturday, December 20, 2014

Fame Update

  Hello,friends! I just wanted to give you guys an update on how Fame (the show I'm in) is doing. The past week has been full of rehearsals, which has been so fun! I was actually sick all last week, so I wasn't 100% at every rehearsal, but I think a lot got done. We did a bit of choreography, where I had to do a bit of ballet and hip hop. I realize now that my body isn't meant to do hip hop. Watching me "get down" is pretty hilarious. Anyways! We are making a lot of amazing progress in this show, and I am loving every bit of it. The cast is so awesome and kind, and they all work so hard! I just love them! Rehearsals are going to be taking a break until January, but I just wanted to update you on how the show is going!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment