Friday, December 5, 2014

November Beauty Favorites

Hey, friends! These were the beauty products that I loved during the month of November.

Real Techniques Beauty Blender: This sponge is absolutely amazing! It's super plushy and blends my foundation like a dream. I also love that it has a special edge for larger parts of the face and a pointed side for smaller areas. This is extremely comparable to the Beauty Blender that costs $20. This is only $6!


Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Conditioner: In the winter, my hair gets really dry, and this conditioner has been great in helping my hair stay moisturized. I leave this in  for a couple minutes in the shower and rinse to reveal really soft hair. I love this product!

Calvin Klein One Mascara: I got this mascara at the beginning of the month from Ulta for free! It was the birthday gift at the time, and I'm so happy that it was. The cap twists so that the shape of the wand changes, which is super awesome. It's also long wearing and makes my lashes really thick and full.


Freeman's Cucumber Peel-Off Mask: I use this mask a couple times a week to revitalize my skin. It has a really nice, gently formula and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. The best part is that after applying it and letting it dry, you can peel it off! 



Eco Tools Konjac Sponge: This is a new discovery for me, and it's starting to get a lot of hype in the beauty community. I got this sponge from Target, and it's made out of the Konjac Root. I use it with my cleanser to exfoliate my face in the morning and at night. It's really helped my complexion by making it really smooth and clearing up my breakouts. I highly recommend it! 


Make Up Forever Lipstick in "Rouge Artist Natural": This is my every day lipstick. It's a gorgeous rosy shade that matches my skin tone perfectly. I think it would match anyone's skin tone, quite honestly. It's super moisturizing and adds a beautiful sheen.

I hope you enjoyed my November favorites! I made a lot of new beauty discoveries this month, and I hope this post gave you some inspiration on products to try! I'll see you in my next post! Have a great day!

-Love Ling





No comments:

Post a Comment