Saturday, December 6, 2014

Winter Skin Care Routine

Hello, friends! Winter time brings cold air and dryness, which makes my skin freak out a bit. I change up my skin care routine during the winter so that it doesn't flake off and fall in puddle around me. That's just wrong. Anyways! Here is my current skin care routine.

Background Information: Where I live, the air can be pretty cold and dry, so dry skin is expected. I have combination skin, with dry cheeks and a really oily T-Zone. 


Cleanser: For cleanser, I use Noxyma. I love this product so much, and always pull it out in the winter! Though my skin can be greasy, I shy away from using my typical gel-acne cleansers in the winter. This is a solid cleanser that you scoop out of the tub and combine with water to get a milky consistency on the face. It washes off all the oil and dirt from your face, while lea



ving it nice and soft. It's very moisturizing and can be used day or night.


Eco Tools Konjac Sponge: I use this every morning and night with my cleanser. It adds some extra exfoliation and smooths out my skin. Though it exfoliates, it's gentle enough to use daily.


Moisterizer: To bring some hydration back into my skin, I slather the Aveeno Daily Moisterizer onto my face morning and night. This has SPF 15 in it, which helps protect the skin and fade dark spots. It can be a bit greasy, but it does a great job of moisturizing my skin.


Eye Cream: I just recently got into eye cream, which I use morning and night. My under-eye area is very dry, so I want to make sure that it gets moisturized. I use the CVS brand eye cream, which is comparable to the one that Loreal makes. It's thick and buttery, which has really helped in moisturizing my under-eye area. I've definitely noticed a significant difference in my skin because of this product.

I hope you enjoyed this post! Expect more winter beauty posts in the future!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment