Tuesday, December 30, 2014

December Beauty Favorites

  Hello, friends! How are you doing today? Did you have a great holiday season? Let me know in the comments below! It is now time to tell you guys what my beauty favorites for the month of December are! 



Revlon Colorstay Foundation: I just bought this this month to try it out. I've heard a ton of great reviews for this product from my friends, and it seems perfect for oily skinned me! This is some heavy duty stuff! This foundation lasts all day and gives really full coverage. Believe me, getting foundation to stay on my skin is no easy task! However, this definitely gets the job done. I don't wear this daily, as it is pretty heavy, but it's great when I know that I'll need full coverage for long periods of time. 
Tip: Apply this with a damp beauty sponge. It can get cakey, otherwise! Also, blend quickly! It dries fast.


Revlon BB Cream: This is another Revlon product that I've been loving this month! It gives light-medium coverage and lasts a decent amount of time. I also really like how light feeling it feels on my skin, while giving sun protection with it's SPF of 30. 


Revlon Colorstay Moisture Stain in New York Scene: This product is awesome! It's really moisturizing and gives great color pay off. I love the color, as well. It's a gorgeous raspberry color that is perfect for this season.


Benefit Coralista: I cannot say enough great things about this product! It's a beautiful shimmery coral color that highlights the face and gives a glowing appearance. Unfortunately, the product shattered in the pan. I still use it, though!


Vanilla Bean Noel: I actually got this product from my sister for Christmas, but I have used it many times before. It smells like a sugar cookie and has this amazing warmth to it! I just love this product, and I've been wearing it pretty much everyday this month.

Avenue Positively Radiant Daily Moisturizer: This has been my day and night moisturizing this entire month. It leaves the skin feeling soft and hydrated, which is great for the dry winter air! I also love that it gives sun protection.


Garnier Fructis Marvelous Oil: I recently purchased this product, and I really love it. It gives extra hydration to my hair and leaves it silky and shiny. It's great to apply in just washed hair. In the past I used the Organix Coconut Oil, which is really hydrating, but it left my hair feeling greasy. However, this product doesn't leave that heavy greasy feeling at all! I just love it!


CVS Brand Eye Cream: I believe this is the knockoff product for the Loreal eye cream, but it works just as well! My under eye area is really dry, while the rest of my face is oily, which is very strange. Though, this product is very moisturizing and I've noticed a great change in my skin.

Alright guys! This is my last favorites post of the year! 2015 is going to be here in a couple days, which means a fresh new start for all of us! Thank you for being part of this blog and supporting Love Ling! I love you guys! See you next year! 

-Love Ling

(P.S. Here's a sneak peak into future blog posts in 2015! The next post is going to be a big one, so get excited! )


No comments:

Post a Comment