Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Day 1 Of Rehearsals!


Hello, friends! Today was our first rehearsal for Fame, and I think it went really well! The cast and crew is comprised of 65 people, which is awesome, but it's definitely going to take a lot of teamwork to pull off this show! On our first day of rehearsal, we went over theatre etiquette to make sure that everyone knew what was up. Afterwards, we go into the script! For me, this is one of the most exciting moments, because I get to dive into what the show is about. The cast did a read through of the script, and I think it went really well. The show is really funny, and we have a ton of really talented actors! I'm so excited to get to be a part of this show! I will report back to you guys later with another updated about Fame. Have a great day!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment