Saturday, December 13, 2014

My Everyday Makeup Routine

  Hello, friends! I have started wearing a very simple, clean look that gets me out the door while feeling like myself. This is the my everyday, fresh face makeup look!

Step 1: Face
I first apply my Maybelline Dream Fresh BB cream all over my face. This product gives me lightweight coverage, as well as moisturization and sun protection. I love it so much, and it feels so light on my face.

After applying BB cream, I might go in with a stick concealer to cover up any blemishes peeking through. Most of the time, I just ignore them and apply powder. The powder I use is the Loreal True Match Powder. It's super easy to use, mattifies pretty well, and provides a tiny bit of coverage.

Step 2: Eyebrows
I love filling in my eyebrows, because it gives me a more polishes look. I use my Milani Brow Fix Brow Kit to define them. I don't need much, just a bit to fill in the sparse areas.

I like to set my brows with a clear mascara to keep the hairs in place. For this, I use the Maybelline Clear Mascara. I've used this for a long time!

Step 3: Eyes
Like I said, I keep the eyes very simple. I don't have time for eyeshadow, and lately, it's just been too much! I just smudge a bit of my UD 24/7 Liner in Bourbon on my top and bottom lash line for some definition.It's just a nice, shimmery brown color. I love that this liner is über pigmented, glides on easily, and doesn't smudge throughout the day.

After liner, I curl my lashes to prep them for mascara. My mascara switches on a daily basis, but I tend to go for products that will make my lashes full and long. I apply my mascara of the day on my top and bottom lashes.

Step 4: Cheeks
If I feel like it, I'll add a light flush to the cheeks. I usually go for a light pink blush to brighten and freshen my face. My favorite is "Classic Pink" by Covergirl.

If I'm feeling extra snazzy, I'll take a light pink lipstick and blend that on to my cheeks for a more natural look.

Step 5: Lips
I don't tend to wear lip gloss or lipstick. I usually just moisturize my lips with some Rose Bud Lipsalve or a balm. Pretty simple, huh?

I hope you enjoyed my natural, "Tris Prior" inspired look. I like that it lets my natural features shine through and is super quick. I hope you enjoyed this look! Let me know if you would like to see any more Divergent blog posts!

-Love Ling
  

No comments:

Post a Comment