Monday, December 29, 2014

December Non-Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! December was another month that just flew by! Now that the new year is ringing in, it is time to reflect on what I loved in the last month of the year!


  • Christmas music: I listened to so much Christmas music this month! I listen to it in the car, mostly, but I don't mind playing a bit of Michael Bublé when I'm in the shower.
  • Take Me to Church by Hozier: I have been listening to this song non-stop this month! I absolutely love the soul/gospel vibe it has. Though, I'm not quite sure if I should peg it as a religious song...Anyways! The link to the song is on the right!
  • Fame: Fame rehearsals have been up and running this month! I've been having a ton of fun rehearsing with the cast and discovering my character. 
  • Ingrid Nilsen/Vlogmas: Ingrid Nilsen is my absolute favorite YouTuber of all time. She is so adorable and fun to watch, and I especially love her vlogs! Throughout the month of December, she has been vlogging everyday until Christmas, and I looked forward to watching them daily in December. 
Here is a link to Ingrid's channel! Definitely check her out! 

  • Christmas season: I really love Christmas, and being in the Christmas spirit this month has definitely been a favorite of mine! Christmas really is the season of giving, and it's been very rewarding to be able to give to other this season. 
I hope you enjoyed my non-beauty favorites for the month of December! Expect a bunch of new posts coming your way! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment