Saturday, April 26, 2014

April Non Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends!April was very stressful and full of work, but luckily, it flew by! Summer is getting closer and closer! Here are my non beauty favorites for April:

Music
  • Til I Hear You Sing: You guys know. 
  • Somewhere Only We Know: I love this song! It's so happy and upbeat. I'm going to be performing it with some of my friends next Friday.
  • Music of the Night: This is such a gorgeous song. Of course it's from Phantom.
People
  • RachhLoves: I just recently started watching Rachhloves on YouTube, and I really like her! She's got a really fun personality and is fun to listen to. I especially love her "Get Ready With Me" videos. Here's a link to her channel (Rachhloves)
  • Ramin Karimloo (Rameen Karem-loo): He is my man candy Monday everyday. If you haven't heard me talk about him before, he's a Broadway actor/singer with a gorgeous opera voice. I love him for playing the Phantom in the 25th Anniversary of TPOTO. (The Phantom of the Opera)
  • Sierra Boggess: To accompany Ramin, Sierra Boggess plays Christine opposite the Phantom in the show. She has the most gorgeous voice and is über talented.
  • Theo James: Need I say more? He is a favorite of mine.
  • Shailene Woodley: She is just a beautiful person. Not only is she an amazing actress but a really good role model.
Movie
  • Divergent: If you haven't seen this movie yet, you really need to! I saw it this month with some friends and we fell in love.
  • Phantom of the Opera: Guys, I just can't get enough of my Phantom!



Food
  • Mocha Frap: I've had many-a mocha fraps this month. I thought I was strictly devoted to caramel, but I love the bitter sweet taste of this coffee.
  • Icecream: I especially love chocolate chip cookie dough. It's been a favorite.
  • Cookie butter: If you've never tried the cookie butter at Trader Joe's, you are missing out! It's basically a mix of peanut butter and crushed ginger bread. It kinda tastes like the peanut butter filling of Nutter Butters. 
Books
  • Insurgent: I just finished this book yesterday, and I really like it! I don't think it's better than Divergent, but I definitely enjoyed it.
Fashion
  • Gold Flats: I've really been getting into bright, spring fashion and gold flats have been perfect for achieving that look. They're playful, yet casual at the same time.
  • Skirts: I finally gave in and bought myself a few skirts. I've really been enjoying wearing them!
Alright guys, I hope you enjoyed my April Non-Beauty Favorites. Let me know in the comments below what some of your favorites of April have been! Also, if you've missed some of my other monthly favorites posts, just go to the "Favorites" tab of my Home Screen. You'll find all of my other favorites posts there! Feel free to navigate through the other tabs to see what else I've posted.

-Love Ling




No comments:

Post a Comment