Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Spring Time Clothing and Beauty Haul: Part 1

Hello, friends! Who doesn't love the spring time? I love all the fun, bright colors and for my wardrobe to reflect this season. I recently took a couple shopping trips, and I would like to share my purchases with you. Know that I'm not trying to brag, I just want to inform you on the items currently in stores, so maybe you'll be inspired to jump on the spring clothing board!


Target


So the first thing I got is a moisturizer by Boots. It claims to be  for sensitive skin. Based on what I've tried so far, it's pretty moisturizing, but border line greasy. 

I got a pair of black ballet flats, because I totally had  to chunk my 3 year pair in the garbage. It was time for a change.

I've heard rave reviews about this Tresemmé heat protectant. I love that it has a fancy spray bottle, so I know that my hair will be evenly misted. It's also supposed to be very protecting.

This Garnier Fructis Leave in Conditioner looked very interesting to me. I like that it comes out into a foamy consistency, so I am moisturizing my hair without weighing it down.

As you guys know, my skin is very oily. Because of this, I picked up the Boots Shine Control Lotion. It claims to hydrate the skin while absorbing the excess oils.

This body wash smells so good! It comes in a  huge tube and smells like all things fruit and deliciousness. Who knew Herbel Essences could design such great body washes?

You guys, I had to get a gold pair. I'm not a hoarder, but I must say that my nude flats were slowly but surely getting close to the dumpster.

I love this skirt so much! It was only $3 on the clearance rack, has an adorable pattern, and is a perfect color for the springtime. How could I say no?

Alright, guys so I kinda did some major shopping! To save you from having to read one huge post, I'm going to divide this post into smaller sections and upload one everyday. That way, it'll be like getting a present every day. Look forward to another spring haul coming at you tomorrow! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment