Wednesday, April 23, 2014

My Day!

Hello, friends! Today was another busy, yet fun day in the Love Ling world! Let me tell you about it. P.S., as I am writing this, a cat is staring at me and I am listening to "Once Upon Another Time" from Love Never Dies. Let's get to it.

This morning, I woke up relatively early and was able to have breakfast with my grandfather. I had a glass of orange juice, a muffin, and some fruit. After breakfast, I practiced a bit of piano and my sister and I decided that we wanted to get out of the house. We don't like to stay at home for long periods of time, we prefer to be out in the world! Henceforth, we went to our favorite store in the world: Target. I swear, that store is so amazing. I blindly ran around the store trying to earn "kicks" for Shopkick. For those of you who don't know what "Shopkick" is, it's an app that allows you to collect points called "kicks" by walking into certain stores and scanning products there. You can also gain kicks by buying from the app or linking your credit card to it. When you get a certain number of kicks, you can exchange them for gift cards. I'm working towards a Target gift card. Anyways! At Target, I got "The Notebook" on DVD, M&M's, and an iced coffee from Starbucks. 
  After Target, my sister and I decided to check out the local World Market. I absolutely love that store. It's so bohemian and totally my style. I wish I could buy everything there!
  Once we got back from shopping, we had lunch with our family and about an hour or so later, I went to the local used book store with my mom. We brought some books and movies to exchange and used our $41 credit to buy some things there. They have so much music, books, and movies there! I ended up getting some sheet music, "City of Bones", and "A Walk To Remember". I also ran into one of the daycare teachers that I had when I was in elementary school! It was a totally awkward, yet awesome encounter. 
  After going to the bookstore, we rushed back home so that I could take the car and meet up with some friends. It was extremely difficult driving down to meet them, considering that I had no idea where I was going. I had to call them and have them navigate me to their location, but I got there! It was fine! We got frozen yogurt and chatted. I haven't seen them in a while, so it was really nice to catch up with them. It's nice to have friends who you can still be friends with, even without seeing them for a while. 
  Once we finished hanging out, it was dinner time, so I struggled in driving to meet my mom, sister, and her friend for dinner. Sometimes, driving is the most stressful thing in the world! We went to a cafeteria that was one of our favorites for a while, but we haven't been to in a while. For those of your wondering, I got  chicken dumplings, fried okra, broccoli, and sweet tea. I'm a semi southern girl, y'all. After dinner, my sister and her friend wanted me to drive them to Starbucks, so I took them, but I didn't get anything. I did, however, leave a tip for the barista by stretching my arm as far out as I possibly could out of the car window to reach the tip box. I almost fell out. 
  Following our trip to Starbucks, I dropped my sister's friend off at her house and talked to her family (friends of ours) for a bit. Then my sister and I drove back home. For the rest of the night, up until now, I was watching Ramin Karimloo's vlog on the Broadway.com channel on YouTube. He's seriously so adorable. I will leave a link to this video right here. I love Ramin so much! 
  I hope you enjoyed this uber long post of my day, today. I apologize if it's grammatically incorrect in some places. It's nighttime, y'all. I will chat with you later! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment