Saturday, April 26, 2014

Things That Make Me Happy: Part 2

Hello, friends! How are you doing today? I hope you're doing well, but if you're not, here's a post that will hopefully bring a bit of light into your life. A couple weeks ago, I posted "Thing That Make Me Happy" which got a lot of good feedback. If you would like to visit this post, feel free to click right here. Then, come back and read this one! Someone actually commented that that post made them happy and I can't even tell you how that made me feel. To that person who commented, thank you so much. I wanted to make a sequel to that post, seeing that the first one was very popular among you guys. Here are Things That Make Me Happy: Part 2. 

**Not in any particular order

  1. When guys can sing: I just find that I'm super impressed when guys not only have the courage to sing, but also sing well. There's something about that that makes me really happy.
  2. Volunteering: I find a lot of joy in volunteering and helping other people. I highly recommend volunteering at a nursing home or animal shelter. You never know what you'll discover.
  3. Elephant printed clothing: Elephants are one of my favorite animals, and when I am able to find them on clothing, I am one happy girl! Not only does it match with my classic/bohemian style, but they're just so darn beautiful! Why wouldn't I want to wear pictures of them? 
  4. Disney World: I love Disney World. It's such a fun, happy, positive place. I got to go there last summer, and it was amazing. Kudos to you, Disney. It really is a magical place. 
  5. Ab workouts: I really love toning up my abs and doing ab workouts are just fun for me to do. Especially when I'm done, and I have lines on the side of my stomach for a couple minutes. Beast mode.
  6. Phantom of the Opera: You guys, I am to obsessed with this show! I know you're probably tired of me talking about it, but Ramin Karimloo and Sierra Boggess do such an amazing job in this show. I can't stop listening or watching it.
  7. Books: I love reading, even though I don't have much time to read. Books are kind of like friends that take you off to cool places.
  8. Icecream: Who doesn't get joy from ice cream? It's like a frozen bowl of love.
  9. Clean hair: Whenever I shower, I feel on point when my hair finally dries and it's clean and volumized. I hate having greasy hair.
  10. My dogs!: I am a total dog person, and I absolutely love my pooches! They are so cute and fluffy, you just can't feel sad when you're around them. Here's some pictures of them playing in the snow! Honey is the golden doodle and Maggie is the golden retriever. Love them!

    Alright, friends! I hope you had an amazing day today and that this post made you slightly more happy. If you're still in a poopy mood, google a picture of Ryan Gosling. Then stare into his eyes. You should be good.
    -Love Ling



No comments:

Post a Comment