Thursday, April 17, 2014

I Heart Spring Tag!

Hello, friends! Finally! My spring break has come! Life has been incredibly stressful lately, and I'm so looking forward for a break. You guys know about my love for spring, and I thought I would add to that love by doing this tag created by Missglamorazzi on YouTube. Let's get to the questions!

1. Favorite spring nail polish?
I would have to say that my favorite spring nail polish is China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. It's such a gorgeous neon, coral color and it really pops against my skin!
2. What is your must-have lip color this spring?

I'm not really that into lip colors. It feels like too much to me, so I just like to stick to chapsticks. However, I am particularly partial to the Rose Bud Lip Salve. It's super moisturizing and smells amazing.
3. Show us your favorite spring dress!

I have so many dresses, it's hard to choose! I think I'm actually going to go with a skirt for this question. I love this maxi skirt that I got from Kohl's. It's so comfy and makes me look a lot taller. 
4. What's your favorite flower? 

I love daisies and sunflowers. 
5. Favorite spring scarf/accessory?

I absolutely love anything floral for spring. I have a ton of gorgeous flower scarves, but I couldn't possibly show all of them! I really like this kimono I got from Forever 21. You get that girly floral pattern, but it's also very Bohemian. 
6. What spring trend(s) are you most excited about this year? (Makeup, fashion or both!)

I love the colored eyeliner trend. A pop of purple or blue on the lower lash line is a bold, yet not wild way of adding a bit of fun to your makeup look. Personally, I love wearing dark purple liner. I also really like coral cheeks. They make the face look so fresh and youthful. As far as fashion goes, I love the bohemian trend that's going on. It's so comfy, easy going, but cute at the same time.
7. Favorite spring candle?

I don't really burn candles, but I have this room spray that smells amazing. It's from Bath and Body Works and it's called "Garden Strawberries". It literally smells like strawberry syrup and makes my room smell like a strawberry patch. Yum!
8. Favorite body spray/perfume for spring?

Marc Jacobs' Daisy Eu So Fresh is my favorite perfume right now. Not only is the packaging beautiful, but it's light, fresh, and has a gorgeous floral scent. 
9. What is spring like where you live?

It's typically warm and sunny, but sometimes Mother Nature likes to mix it up and make it like 30 degrees. It's crazy.
10. What's your favorite thing about spring?

My favorite thing about spring is the warm weather. After many months of winter, I'm tired of being cooped up in the house. I love going outside and sitting in the sun, no jacket needed.
11. Are you a spring cleaner?

I probably should do some cleaning, but alas, no.
12. Any plans for spring break or an upcoming vacation?

I'm going to be hanging out, getting some work done, and I'll also be going to Tennessee with my family. So fun!

I hope you enjoyed this tag!

-Love Ling







No comments:

Post a Comment