Friday, April 18, 2014

Springtime Clothing and Beauty Haul: Part 2

Hello, friends! A couple weeks ago, I posted a springtime clothing and beauty haul, promising that I would show you guys some of the other things I got in another post. Well, today's the day! I am going to be finishing up the haul. Here's a link to the other haul post if you haven't see it yet. Just click right here
Disclamer: Am I trying to brag? No. Do I want to flaunt my purchases to make you feel bad? No. Now that that's settled, let's get into the haul! 


Bath and Body Works (Left to Right)





  • The first product I got is the Market Peach hand sanitizer. I'm almost out of hand sanitizer at home, and it was time for some new spring scents. As you can guess, it smells like peaches.
  • The next product that I purchased is this room spray in the Garden Strawberries scent. I love this scent! It smells like strawberries mixed with sugar and is perfect for spring. I can't wait to have my room smell like this!
  • Lastly, I got another hand sanitizer in Rainforest Sugarcane. I can't really describe the scent of this, other than it smells like a mix of cucumbers and fruit. It's a bit of a weird scent, but it smells pretty yummy!

Kohl's


  • The first thing I got at Kohl's is this adorable peasant blouse. It's got a cute white embroidering at the top, and I am convinced that it's a gorgeous spring staple.
  • The next thing I purchased is this tribal-patterned maxi skirt. I have always wanted to try a maxi skirt, but I've been afraid that it would swallow up my 5'1 self. This is so not the case! Once I pull it up to the point where I'm not tripping over it, it makes me look über tall. I love this skirt, and it's so gorgeous.
  • The last item from Kohl's is this oatmeal-colored sweater. This is essential for the spring time, especially with spring dresses. I love layering sweaters over dresses. It makes them slightly sweeter and also keeps you warm!
Forever 21




  • I got this pajama set that has a top with a donut and shorts that have coffee and donuts on them. How perfect can you get? I love the pajama sets at F21, because not only are you getting pjs, but a wearable shirt, as well. Anyways! I think it's adorable, even if the message of the shirt isn't quite clear. "I donut breakfast"? 
  • The last item of this haul is this adorable kimono. It's black with little daisies all over it, and it's super baggy. This is perfect for dressing up or dressing down an outfit, while adding that bohemian flair.
Alrighty friends! That's my spring haul! I hope you enjoyed it, and let me know if you want any more of these kinds of posts. Feel free to email me, or leave comments below! Also, if you have a blogger account, be sure to subscribe so you can keep up with new posts! I try to post every couple of days. Have a great day!

-Love Ling


No comments:

Post a Comment