Wednesday, April 16, 2014

My Obsessions This Week

Hello, friends! I know that I always have my monthly favorites, but this post is a bit of a Bonus-Jonus! I really just had a really amazing week, and I would like to celebrate it by telling you guys some of the things I've been loving!

Beauty

Maybelline the Falsies Mascara: I have used this mascara everyday this week! I've just become absolutely obsessed with it. It flares out my lashes, makes them super long, and just gorgeous. It's one of the best mascaras I have ever tried.

Loreal Super Blendable Crayon Concealer: I love how fast and easy this concealer is. I can just swipe it on, blend it, and I'm good! My skin has been a lot less oily this week, and this concealer keeps up the great coverage throughout the day. 


Loreal Mineral Foundation: This product has always been very wishy-washy for me. Sometimes I'll love it, sometimes I'll go without it for a bit. It really just depends on the condition of my skin. This week, I'm loving it! It's got light coverage, blends really nicely, and is great for setting my concealer. My skin has just been being really nice to me, so there's really no need for me to wear anything heavier than this power duo. 

Biore Charcoal Cleanser: I think the reason my skin has been so happy is because of this cleanser. It cleans my skin really nicely and feels very invigorating. I'm so glad that I picked this up. I will post the link for my review of this cleanser right here. Go check it out!

Not Your Mother's Dry Shampoo: I just bought this a couple days ago, and I'm so glad I did. It does an amazing job of getting rid of any grease in my hair and gives it amazing volume. I definitely recommend it.

Non-Beauty

"Til I Hear You Sing" from Love Never Dies: You guys know about my Phantom of the Opera obsession. "Love Never Dies" is the sequel to this show, and I have bee infatuated with this song. It's sung by Ramin Karimloo, and it's absolutely gorgeous. If you're into the opera/musical theatre style, I definitely recommend it. It's so beautiful, sometimes I get a bit emotional.

Disney Music: I have had my Disney Pandora station on all week long! I am a huge Disney fan, and this just makes me really happy. 

Sheo: Shailene Woodley and Theo James are so adorable! I love watching their interviews together. They should totally date. I love them.

I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know some of your favorites! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment