Thursday, April 10, 2014

DIY Caramel Frap

Hello, friends! My, my this has been a busy week!Luckily, the weekend is fast approaching. Let's just get through Friday, folks, then we're home free! To get you through that home stretch, I have a recipe for you today! How many of you like Starbucks, or just coffee shops, in general? I happen to adore them, and one of my favorite drinks are the Caramel Fraps. They're dessert mixed with caffeine, love it! I actually have a really great recipe for you guys that will allow you to make one for yourself, without having the hassle of going out and getting a frap yourself. This will not only save you time, but also money! Here's how to make it:

Serves 2 Medium Drink Sizes

Ingredients

  • 1/2  C cold coffee
  • 2 TB Torani Caramel Syrup
  • 2 TB Sugar
  • 1/2 C Milk
  • 2 C Ice
  • Whipped Cream (optional, but totally not)
  1. Go ahead and make yourself a good ole cup o' Joe. In order for this recipe to work, the coffee needs to be chilled. You can do this either by refrigerating it or mixing the hot coffee with some ice.
  2. Combine the chilled coffee, milk, sugar (to taste), caramel syrup (only $5 for a bottle), and ice in a blender and blend until all the ice chunks are gone.
  3. Then, just pour it into a cup, top with whipped cream and sip!
I hope you enjoyed this recipe! It's super easy and delicious! If you have any other requests for drink recipes, let me know! 

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment