Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Elements of Beauty: Patience

 
Hello, friends! I hope you are all doing well today! I know! I know! I haven't posted in DAYS! So bad! I'm sorry! I'm going to try and get back on track, because you deserve better. As you all know, or might know, this is a beauty blog. Yes, I talk about the products and my monthly favorites, but the most important aspect of beauty isn't physical. I try my very hardest to make sure you know that how you look doesn't determine your beauty. This is a very important concept to me, and I want to reiterate it a few times more. Like I said, beauty doesn't come from foundation or bronzer, it comes from who you are. Today, I'm going to talk to you about elements of beauty that aren't products. They're traits. I'm going to be talking about the importance of trying to maintain these traits, because I believe that they're so much more important than makeup. Today's lesson: Patience.
  We are constantly on the go. We always want to keep moving, going, moving, like energizer bunnies. A lot of times, our need to do things fast and right away interfere with the way we treat others. I know it's hard to have patience when something/someone is really just getting on your last nerve. Maybe you're trying to teach someone something and they're just not getting it. Perhaps you are waiting in line at a store and the people in front of you are being rude. I've been in these situations before and it's all you can do not to snap. My message to you is to be patient. Take a deep breath, enjoy the imperfections of the moment. When I'm running low on patience, I just try to think positively and chance my perspective. It's difficult at times, but I feel better knowing I have control over how I perceive things.
  I think patience is a wonderful trait that we should all try to possess. There's beauty in it. Seeing someone keep their cool when they're in a stressful environment makes them more attractive than any beauty product. So, friends, be patient and let the good times come to you. 

-Love Ling
  

No comments:

Post a Comment