Tuesday, April 22, 2014

My Day!

Hello, friends! Here's yet another installment of my "My Day" series. I hope you enjoy this extremely thrilling story of what I did today. 

I woke up around 10, took a shower, and ate a slice of delicious egg strata for breakfast. After breakfast, I did my makeup and got ready for the day. My plan was to go to the mall with my mom and sister around 11, but I waited for about two hours for them to get up and get ready. In the meantime, I continued reading "Insurgent", played on my phone, and watched Phantom of the Opera on Netflix. You guys, I have an obsession with that show. It's pretty serious. 
  At about one o'clock, we left to go to the mall. My sister and I went off on our own to walk around the mall. We first got Chikfila, then commenced to shopping. I got to have a lot of awkward interaction with store clerks. In Forever 21, someone asked how I was doing and I was like, "Good! Hmdfwhfd". What the heck, me? Use your words! My sister ended up getting a couple shirts and hoodie. I got a bikini and a fabulous elephant kimono. It was a pretty successful shopping trip. By the way, Aerie is having an amazing sale right now: 40 percent off everything (except undies)! I didn't take advantage of the sale, but I sure regret that!
  After the mall, I went with my mom and my grandma to Trader Joes to get some Cookie Butter. Have any of you guys tried that stuff? It's amazing. It's basically peanut butter mixed with ginger bread cookie crumbles. We bought three jars.
  We got home around 5 and I just hung around until dinner. I played some piano, lounged around, and mindlessly ate coconut M&Ms. I don't even like coconut. For dinner, we went to Red Lobster, which was pretty nice. I got the Lobster Bisque which was, eh. 
  For the past couple of hours, I've been getting some work done and procrastinating. Exciting stuff. I hope you enjoyed this exhaustion-driven blog post. Check back for more posts to come! 

-Love Ling


No comments:

Post a Comment