Saturday, November 15, 2014

October Beauty Favorites

Hello, friends! I am coming to you today with my October beauty favorites! I hope you had a great October and are having an even better November!


  • St. Ives Green Tea Scrub: I have been using this product for a very long time now, and I have to say that it's one of my favorites. I use it a couple times a week to exfoliate my skin, and the product leaves my face feeling clean and purified.
  • Smashbox Photo Finish Primer: I have been using this primer pretty much every day this month. I hated it when I first got it, but it grew on me. It helps my foundation stay on much longer and provides a smooth base for the products on top of it. My foundation looks flawless when I apply this primer. I love it!
  • Loreal Gel Eyeliner in "Mocha": I may have talked about this product last month...I don't know quite honestly. I do know that this product is amazing and works so well. I love the brush that it comes with, and I'm able to get a really nice, smooth line.
  • Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Leave In Conditioner: I heat styled my hair a little bit this month, and this really helps in moisturizing and replenishing my hair. I leave it in for about a minute in the shower and rinse it out to reveal the softest of hair.
These were my October Beauty Favorites! I'm sorry I didn't add pictures, but I hope you enjoyed!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment