Friday, November 21, 2014

What I'm Currently Loving About Fall

Hello, friends! As you all know, fall is one of my favorite seasons. There is so much to love about it, and I'm going to be describing these things to you today!


  1. Chilly weather: I love that the weather isn't scorching hot, but it isn't freezing either. The fall weather has a bit of a nip to it, and I love it.
  2. The trees: I just love all the trees in the fall! They're so beautiful with their red and gold colors.
  3. Riding boots: I love wearing riding boots in the fall, and it's totally acceptable to wear them everyday. They're really comfortable, and they keep your feet warm.
  4. Cozy blankets: Now that the weather has cooled down, I'm finally able to snuggle up in my favorite cozy blanket. Forget what you know about cozy blankets. The blanket I have is the softest, most wonderful blanket in the world, and I am loving it for fall.
  5. Dark lips: This is a beauty essential! I'm usually pretty conservative when it comes to lip color. I'm pretty boring when it comes to wearing lipstick usually, but in the fall I like experimenting with dark red and rasberry colors.
  6. Dark nails: I only wear dark nail colors in the fall time, and they make me really happy. I feel very fancy and sophisticated with a dark red on my nails.
  7. Coffee and tea: I love drinking hot coffee and tea in the fall time. It's the perfect way to feel all warm and cozy while enjoying a delicious drink.
  8. Indie music:I feel like fall time is the perfect time to listen to raw, acoustic indie music. It must be the change of the weather or the nature, but it's the perfect music to listen to right now. I've been listening to Shakey Graves a lot lately. I definitely recommend listening to him if you haven't.
  9. Pumpkin everything: I love pumpkin with a burning passion. I will use pumpkin anything, and I can't get enough.
  10. It's a busy time of the year: I know that there's so much going on in the fall, with sports events and festivals, but I love how busy it gets! I think people come together in fellowship more in the fall and it brings people closer together.
I hope you enjoyed this post about my adoration for the season of fall. Feel free to leave what you love about fall in the comments! Love you!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment