Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 5

Hello, friends! Here's what I was thankful for today


  1. Productivity: For the first part of my day, I feel like I worked hard and got a lot done. I'm really happy about that.
  2. Almond milk: It's just so delicious. It's the perfect way to start off the day.
  3. Chikfila: I was able to eat there for lunch today, and it was absolutely delicious. I always get the chicken sandwich, because it's the best!
  4. A good laugh: I laughed a lot today, and that makes me happy, because I love laughter! It's healthy to have one of those good laughs where you can't control it and it keeps coming back!
  5. My dad: I'm so thankful for my dad. He's one of my favorite people in the world, and I think he's great.
I hope you guys enjoyed this post! I'll see you tomorrow!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment