Thursday, November 27, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 13

Hello, friends! Here's what I was thankful for today/yesterday. I'm so sorry! I was late on my post!


  1. My family: I'm really thankful that my family coming in for Thanksgiving wasn't delayed on their flight.
  2. Coffee shops: I took my family on a tour of the city I lived in, and showed them my favorite coffee shop. They make such good coffee, and I'm really thankful for it. 
  3. Mini cheesecakes: I have some left over mini-cheesecakes from my party last weekend, and they are so delicious! It's basically a little cheesecake triangle covered in chocolate. Ahhh!
  4. Blow-up mattresses: I gave up my room for my aunt to sleep in, so I'm really thankful for the blow-up mattress that I ended up sleeping on. It was that or the floor.
  5. Nice waitresses: My family and I went out to dinner at this local Italian restaurant. The waitress we had was so nice and made the whole experience really enjoyable.
This is what I was thankful for on the day before Thanksgiving! I hope you have an amazing Thanksgiving, you guys! Eat as much as you can and remember to be thankful for what you have.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment