Sunday, November 23, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 10

Hello, friends! Here's what I was thankful for today:

  1. Church: I went to church this morning, and I felt like it was a good service overall, so I'm thankful for the opportunity to go to church and learn about my faith.
  2. Swedish meatballs: After church, I got lunch at Ikea and had Swedish Meatballs. Let me tell you, if you've never tried their meatballs, you are missing out. They're delicious.
  3. I found a monologue!: I've got auditions for a show coming up, and I'm thankful that I found a good monologue to audition with. This way, I can be prepared and worry more about performing it than finding once auditions draw nearer.
  4. Cake pops: I had some cake pops left over from the party last night, so I took full advantage of them today. They were delicious.
  5. Broadway music: I was listening to a lot of Broadway this evening, and I just love it. I'm really thankful for that kind of music.
This is what I am thankful for today!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment