Saturday, November 15, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 2

Hello, friends! Here are 5 things I was thankful for today:

  1. Good friends: I got to spend most of the day with my best friend, which was really nice. I love her to death!
  2. Getting to perform for residents at nursing home: Today my friends and I went to a local nursing home and played some music for them, which was really fun. It's always good to give back.
  3. Getting your package in the mail: I love getting a package that I ordered! I got surprised today with a facial sponge that I ordered from Target. I'm so excited! I'll review it later!
  4. Character shoes: I went to a party tonight wearing my character shoes that I wear in theatre. Not only are they cute, but they're functional. I danced for four hours in those babies!
  5. Parties: I'm so thankful for the party I went to tonight! I danced the night away and  hung out with some awesome people.
I hope you enjoyed the five things I was thankful for today! Remember to give thanks for your gifts!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment