Monday, November 17, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 4

Hello, friends! Here is what I was thankful for today:


  1. Protected Green Lights: If these lights were not in my favor when driving, I would be late to everything. I am so thankful to be able to have the right of way at a light when I am in a hurry!
  2. Productivity: I like to think that today was a pretty productive day. I'm thankful for all that I got accomplished.
  3. Laughter: I reckon that I laughed a whole lot today. I love to laugh and I'm grateful to be able to do that a lot. The people I surround myself with just bring me a lot of joy.
  4. Friend Tire Guys: I had to get my tire air checked today, and the guys working at the tire place that I go to are just so friendly and so nice. No matter when I go in, I always receive the sweetest service and they always brighten my day.
  5. Chai Tea: I just had a chai tea latte tonight and it was delicious. I'm so thankful for it!
I hope you enjoyed reading what I was thankful for today! I love you!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment