Monday, November 24, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 11

Hello, friends! Thank you to those who have clicked on this post to know what I was thankful for today. Here's what I was thankful for:

  1. My car not being frozen: A lot of times when I get out to my car, it's completely covered in a sheet of ice. That was not the case today, and I'm really thankful for that!
  2. On point Pandora: It's always a good day when my morning Pandora station plays good music. Way to go Pandora, way to go.
  3. Gorgeous weather: The weather was so gorgeous today! Instead of being completely dreary, the weather was sunny and warm. What is up Mother Nature...
  4. Caramel Apples: I had a big ole candy apple covered in chocolate and caramel today for a snack. It was one of the most delicious treats I've ever tasted.
  5. Fireplaces: I sat by the fire and did some work this evening and it was really nice. I'm really thankful for it.
I hope you enjoyed all that I was thankful for today, and that you can find something in your day that you were thankful for! Thanks for being awesome.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment