Sunday, November 16, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 3

Hello, friends! Here's what I was thankful for today:

  1. My dad coming home safe: My dad was recently out of town for a business meeting this week, and I'm very thankful that he came home safely.
  2. Pot luck lunches: It is a good day when my church has a pot luck lunch! I love eating a plateful of comfort food with no shame.
  3. Movie days: It was really nice to just sit back and relax today. I watched "Father of the Bride 2" and "17 Again". Zac Efron, guys. Zac Efron.
  4. Hot Chocolate: I had a nice hot cup of hot chocolate tonight and it was wonderful. I used unsweetened cocoa powder, water, and a hint of chili powder to give it a kick!
  5. Warm PJs: As I'm writing this post, I'm wearing the warmest of pajamas that I'm so thankful for. It's crazy to think that there are people in this world that would be lucky to have a flip flop, rather than warm Forever 21 PJs. I'm thankful.
I hope you enjoyed this post! Check back tomorrow to see what I'm thankful for!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment