Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 6

Hello, friends! Today was a bit of a rough day, but here's what I was thankful for

  1. Monologues: I'm auditioning for an upcoming show, and I found a really good monologue to use for my audition! I'm so thankful that I found a good one!
  2. Throat Coat: I just discovered the beauty of "Throat Coat", which is a tea sent from the heavens for singers. It's made out of licorice, and has a very sweet flavor, without being overpowering. My voice always feels better after drinking it.
  3. Shane Dawson: I watched a bunch of his videos today, and the man made me laugh so hard! I'm thankful for his joy and goofiness.
  4. My mom: I love my mom! She made me pasta tonight, and I'm really thankful to have such a caring mother.
  5. Car defrosting spray: I needed it this morning! My car was absolutely frozen! I'm really thankful that I have this now. It's definitely going to make my life much easier.
I hope you enjoyed what I was thankful for today!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment