Saturday, November 22, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 9

Hello, friends! I'm so excited that Thanksgiving is almost here! Here's what I'm thankful for today:

  1. 5Ks: I actually ran a 5K today! My neighborhood put one on, and I'm happy to say that I completed it without having to stop, so I'm very thankful for that.
  2. New Girl: I was watching a really funny episode of New Girl today, and it just brightened my day.
  3. Performing: I'm currently directing a Cabaret right now, and I got to show off my cast with the community and have them perform at a nursing home. I don't know how they felt about it, but I hope everyone had fun.
  4. Baked Ziti: I had a party tonight, so I ordered a huge thing of baked ziti that I plan on eating until the day I die. It will take me so long to finish it off, but I'm very thankful for it.
  5. Party: I hosted my birthday party tonight, and I invited a bunch of my friends over to celebrate with me. I'm really thankful that it went so well and that it was a great time!
Thank you for reading this post! Have a great day!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment