Friday, November 14, 2014

Thankful-ling

   Hello, friends! I hope you're having an awesome day! Thanksgiving is coming up, and I'm so excited! This is a time of fellowship, friendship, and festivities. To get into the spirit of the season, I'm starting a new series on my blog. This is called "Thankful-ling", in which I post five things that I'm thankful for each day leading up to Thanksgiving. It's so important to remember what we've been blessed with and to try and share our blessings with others, as well.


  1. Campfires: I was recently at a church bonfire with some of my friends tonight, and it was an absolute blast! I'm so thankful for their friendship and the opportunity to hang out with them over s'mores and hot dogs.
  2. Opportunities: I've been blessed with a lot of great opportunities, and I'm really thankful that I have been able to take part in them.
  3. Cozy blankets: What would I do without my cozy blue blanket? It's been really cold lately, and I'm glad to have it!
  4. Heating systems in cars: When I drive, it can get really cold. I'm so thankful for the heating in my car!
  5. Warm showers: Showers are basically the best thing ever. It's the perfect way to wind down after a long day. Love it!
I hope you enjoyed this post, you guys! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment