Thursday, November 20, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 7

Hello, friends! Welcome to day seven of Thankful-ling, where I am here to tell you what I was thankful for today!


  1. My car not being icy: Yesterday my car was basically a giant icecube. I'm really thankful that when I left home today it was not frozen. I didn't even have to defrost it!
  2. Pandora station: I was listening to Pandora all morning, and I was so happy with the music today! It put me in a good mood for the morning.
  3. My trench coat: I wore my trench coat today, and I'm really thankful to have it. Not only is it fashionable, but it keeps me so warm! It's definitely needed in the frozen tundra of an environment I'm living in. Just kidding. It's only like 20 degrees.
  4. Sunshine: Though it was really cold today, what made it somewhat bearable was the gorgeous sun. I love it when it's sunny, because it makes me more productive and in a better mood overall.
  5. My best friend: I'm so thankful for my best friend, Savannah! I know I've mentioned her a thousand times on my blog, but I just love her to death! She is auditioning for a spot in a prestigious band today, and I'm thankful that she received this opportunity. Please pray for safe travels and strength for her! 

I hope you enjoyed what I was thankful for today!


-Love Ling 

No comments:

Post a Comment