Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 12

Hello, friends! Here's what I was thankful for today:

  1. Not being late: There was some really bad traffic this morning and I managed to get my destination without being late. Thank goodness!
  2. Coffee: On my way home, I stopped to get a coffee at a local coffee shop, and it was really nice to treat myself. I like to treat myself to a coffee once a week.
  3. My grandparents: My grandparents came to visit me for Thanksgiving, and I'm really thankful that they got here safely.
  4. Tea with my grandma: I got to drink tea and have a nice conversation with my grandma this evening, and it was really nice to sit and talk with her.
  5. My dogs: For those of you who don't know, I have two dogs and I'm really thankful for them. They're soft, cuddly, and loving. I just love them!
I hope you enjoyed what I was thankful for today! Only two more days until Thanksgiving!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment