Friday, November 21, 2014

Thankful-ling: Day 8

Hello, friends! Here's what I was thankful for today:

  1. Friends getting smart phones: One of my best friends just got a smart phone, and I'm so happy for her! I'm thankful that she got such an awesome phone!
  2. Zaxby's: I'm so thankful for Zaxby's. I'm so sorry if you don't have one where you live, but it's the best chicken fast food place with the most amazing chicken and fries. I went there for lunch today with some friends, and it was the bomb.com.
  3. Good conversations: I love being able to have good conversations with people. It's nice to get to just talk to people and catch up.
  4. Target: I went to Target today to pick up some stuff for a party tomorrow, and I'm so thankful it! Target one of my favorite stores and has a ton of Christmas decor out right now. Score!
  5. Christmas music: I know that we haven't gotten past Thanksgiving yet, but I'm just so excited for the holiday season! I was listening to Christmas music in the car today, and it made me so happy!
I hope you enjoyed this post! I'll see you guys tomorrow!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment