Thursday, January 1, 2015

2014 Beauty Favorites



 Hello, friends! Welcome to 2015! It's the new year, which means a fresh start! I have a ton of new posts for you guys to start off this year, but we are going to start with a yearly favorites for 2014. Alas! Here are my beauty favorites for 2014! 

Skin Care

  • St. Ives Green Tea Scrub: This scrub has done absolute wonders for my skin! It's exfoliating without being overly abrasive and clears my breakouts. This has been an essential in my skin care routine. 
  • Target Makeup Remover Wipes: These makeup wipes are from the Up&Up brand at Target and are the knockoff for the Simple Cleansing Wipes. These are super wet and take off all of my makeup without irritating my skin. They're my absolute favorite!
Body
  • Marc Jacobs Eu So Fresh: I've been using this fragrance throughout the entire year and it's a favorite of mine. I love the bottle and feel really fancy when I spray it on! It has a strong floral scent, yet it's light and "eu so fresh".
  • Aveeno Lotion: This lotion has been great for my dry skin this whole year. It's fool-proof: hydrating and not greasy on the skin.



Makeup
  • Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation: This foundation is so great! It gives amazing coverage, while not being cake-y on the skin. It just leaves the skin looking smooth and basically flawless. I love it and it's perfect for my oily skin. 
  • Benefit Coralista: I know you guys have heard a ton about this blush from me, but it's really my favorite. It's a really nice, shimmery coral color and leaves the cheeks with a gorgeous glow. 
  • Loreal Butterfly Mascara: I must say that this is my all-time favorite mascara. I think it's better than my expensive mascaras! It gives my tiny eyelashes a ton of length and volume, while flaring my lashes out at the end. It's absolutely amazing. 
  • Revealed Palette: I have gotten so much use out of this palette. It's by Coastal Scents is a dupe for both the Naked 1 and 2 Palettes, so it has a ton of neutral colors. This palette is great for everyday use and can be used to create a ton of looks. I also love how high quality the shadows are and only $20 for the whole thing! 
  • NYX HD Eye Primer: This is an everyday essential for me. My eyelids are really oily and eyeshadows tend to crease on me within hours. However, when I use this primer, my eyeshadow stays on all day with no problems at all. I would say that this primer is a great dupe for the Urban Decay Primer Potion and I highly recommend it. 
  • Milani Brow Kit: This is the perfect brow kit for everyday use. It comes with 2 brow shades, a highlight shade, tweezers, a sponge applicator, and an angled brush. I use this every single day and it has yet to fail me.
  • Rosebud Lip Salve: This product is perfect for my lips. It makes them really soft and supple, while smelling like a rose bush. What more could you need? It's a beauty staple.
  • Real Techniques Brushes: I discovered these brushes this year, and I'm obsessed. The brushes are of extremely high quality and work really well. I especially love the buffing brush that blends foundation like a dream.

Hair
  • Tresemee Heat Protectant: This heat protectant is a staple in my hair care routine. I don't use heat often, but when I do, this is great for protecting my hair from getting fried. I love how the spray nozzle works, because it sprays a fine, even mist all over the hair. 




Nails

  • Sinful Colors Hazard: I love the Sinful Colors nail polishes! They're so cheap and work so well! I especially love this gorgeous coral color. It's great for the spring/summer time.
  • Sinful Colors Endless Blue: I woud have to say that this is my favorite nail polish of the year. It's such a beautiful blue color and I absolutely love it.
  Alright guys! Thank you so much for your support on this blog! This has been an amazing year and I am so happy that I was able to share it with you guys! Have an amazing 2015.

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment