Tuesday, January 20, 2015

My Makeup Of The Day!

Hello, my friendly friends! I hope you're having a great day so far! Here is a fun beauty post to kickstart your day with! This is my makeup of the day!



What I'm wearing:

Loreal Tru Match Foundation:

I applied this foundation with my beauty sponge for a light, natural look. I haven't worn this foundation in a while, but I think it's going to make a comeback!

Revealed Palette (Medium Brown Shade/Color #7):

I just applied a medium brown shade all over my lid. I'm going for a natural look with a soft eye.


Loreal Laquer Liner in Espresso:

I applied this dark brown liner ever so carefully on my top lash line and smudged it a bit with an angled brush for a softer look.

Maybelline 'The Rocket' Mascara:

To top off the eyes , I applied my Maybelline 'The Rocket' Mascara for volume and length. 

Covergirl Blush in 'Classic Pink':

I applied this matte pink blush on my cheeks for a bit of fresh color. 

Alright, friends! This was my look of the day! I hope you enjoyed it and let me know if you're liking these posts. There are a ton of other posts coming at you this week, so be prepared! Have a lovely day. 




No comments:

Post a Comment