Friday, January 16, 2015

My Makeup Of The Day

  Hello, friends! Here is the makeup that I wore today for a lunch and movie date with a friend! I wanted to keep it fresh and pretty today, so these are the products that I used: 



Revlon BB Cream: First and foremost, I started out with the Revlon BB Cream for some light coverage. If you would like to see my review of this product, you can find it here.

Maybelline FitMe Concealer: I used this concealer to conceal any imperfections on my face.

Revlon Translucent Powder: I used this powder to set my face products and help them last all day long.

Milani Browfix Browkit: I used the darker shade to fill in my brows for definition. I absolutely love this palette and have been using it for three years!

Revealed 2 Palette: I used my Revealed 2 Palette by Coastal Scents for my eyeshadow. I used a shimmery gold shade all over the lid.

Loreal Laquer Gel Liner: I used my gel liner to line my upper lash line. I don't usually do winged liner, so I just lined my lids, keeping the line as thin as possible.

Maybelline Master Drama Liner in Black: I lined my water line with black liner for added definition to my eyes.

Maybelline 'The Rocket' Mascara: I used my 'The Rocket' mascara today, which gave me a ton of length and volume.

Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart: For a pop of color, I applied a hot pink lip butter on my lips. 

  Thank you for reading and let me know if you would like to see more of these posts! Tell me in the comments below if you use any of these products and what some of your favorites are!


No comments:

Post a Comment