Thursday, January 22, 2015

Must Have Drugstore Beauty Products


  Hello, my friendliest of friendly friends! How are you today? I hope the weather here is just as gorgeous as where you are! I want to share my favorite beauty products from the drugstore that do work and are of high end quality. Lets' get started!


Real Techniques Beauty Sponge:
This sponge is great for blending out foundation or concealer! It's very soft and plushy and blends out face products like a dream. I would say that it's highly comparable to the Beauty Blender. You can read a full review of this product right here.

Revealed Palette by Coastal Scents: 
This palette is so versatile and great for everyday wear. It has 20 neutral shades (shimmery and matte) that are really pigmented and silky smooth. The looks you can create are endless! I have a review of this product as well! Here's the link

Real Techniques Brushes:
I love Real Techniques brushes! However, this buffing brush is my favorite. It blends product into the skin flawlessly and is super soft. These brushes are extremely comparable to high end brushes and I highly recommend them! If you would like to read yet another review, I have a review of this brush here.

Loreal Laquer Liner:
I really like this gel liner and it's a gem of the drugstore! The liner is extremely long lasting and waterproof, which is fantastic. It also comes with a really nice liner brush that I highly recommend that you keep. 

Revlon ColorStay Foundation:
This foundation is really nice! It gives medium-full coverage, blends really well, and lasts all day. It's great for those days when you know you'll need coverage for long periods of time.

Loreal Butterfly Mascara:
I love this mascara! It's literally the best one I've ever used. It flares out my lashes at the end for that flirty look and gives amazing length and volume. Just try it!

NYX HD Primer:
This is my favorite primer and I have been using it for an entire year! My lids are really oily and this helps keep eyeshadow on for the entire day. Literally. The entire day. It's only $5.99 and is comparable to the Urban Decay Primer Potion. 

I hope you enjoyed this post! Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment