Monday, January 19, 2015

My Favorite Smoothie Recipe


  Hello, friends! I have a delicious smoothie recipe to share with you guys! I have been trying to eat a lot healthier and so I've been eating a lot more fruits and vegetables. To start my morning off right, I like to start with a protein and vitamin filled smoothie. This is great, because it has a ton of nutrients, energizes me throughout the day, and tastes delicious! 


The Steps In Creating the Smoothie (In Pictures):









The Recipe: 

You Need:

1 Frozen banana

A handful of berries (It doesn't matter what berries you have!)

1 TSP Oats (For grit)

1 TSP Peanut Butter (For protein)

3/4-1 C Milk (Eyeball this)

**I also like adding spinach or kale (a handful) but I ran out!**

Blend all of these ingredients in your blender until reaching the consistency you would like.

**Isn't the Skinnygirl Blender awesome? It's so easy! I recommend!**
(Not Sponsored)


  I hope you enjoyed this blog post! Let me know if you want to see more recipes like this! Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment