Wednesday, January 7, 2015

2015

  

   Hello, friends! Welcome to 2015! There's something special about a new year. It's a new start. Everything that happened last year is old news, because this year is yours. I know a lot of you are working on your new year's resolutions and making promises to yourself of what you will do differently this year. I know I'm going to be making them! However, it's definitely difficult trying to keep new year's resolutions. I know that, for me, I'll start the year with all of these great goals for the year, but a lot of them aren't met. 
  Though it's definitely brave of you to make resolutions for the year ahead, are you really going to keep them? Life happens and it's really hard to go along with the expectations you've set for yourself. For me, I've found it easier to set daily goals for myself. Maybe one day, I'll try to be nicer to a certain person. Another day, maybe I'll try to talk less and listen more. Setting daily resolutions for myself make it a lot easier to better myself than having grand yearly goals. Overall, though, the purpose of resolutions are to better yourself. I think that can be done by being the best you can be and owning yourself and your life. Again, this is your year. Make it the best year you've had! Have an amazing 2015!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment