Tuesday, January 6, 2015

No Makeup!


  Hello, friends! I would like to draw your attention to the image above. It's the beautiful Kim Kardashian, fresh faced! Still so gorgeous! Today I would like to talk to you beautiful people about no-makeup days. As you all know, I am no stranger to wearing makeup. There are several products that I use on my face everyday in order to better my appearance. However, over the past couple of days, I decided to take a break from wearing makeup. I wanted to give a chance for my skin to breathe rather than smothering it with foundation and powder. It's been very beneficial to my skin, as I've found that it's been less oily and more clear. 
  I know that it's weird to stop wearing makeup if you're used to wearing it everyday. Believe me, I know! However, it's really nice to be able to go about my day without worrying about how I look! I definitely recommend trying it! Just give your skin a break! You don't need to have a full face of makeup when you're going out for a little bit a day.
 Anyways! You're beautiful! Let your natural beauty shine through!


-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment