Sunday, January 4, 2015

Revlon BB Cream Review

  Hello, friends! I know that the Revlon BB Cream is not a new product, however I am going to be reviewing it for you today! I have tried several BB creams and have yet to find one that I truly love. Let's see how this one works out!


Background Info
  • Price: $10.99 
  • Claims: Hydrate like a moisturizer, smooth like a primer, cover like a foundation, blur flaws like a concealer, and protect skin with SPF 30
  • Shade range: Light, Light/Medium, and Medium
Packaging
  • I find the packaging to be easy and simple. I like it!
Application
  • The product is pretty thick for a BB cream, but that's fine! I just dotted this all over my skin and blended it out with a Real Techniques brush. I find that it blends well and melts into the skin. It gives decent coverage and adds a bit of glow to the complexion. I noticed that it takes a bit of time for it to set, though.
Lasting Power
  • I have to knock a couple points off for lasting power. My skin is really oily and I have trouble keeping face products on my skin. This lasts a few hours before starting to get oily. 
Overall
  • I think this product is great for everyday use. It evens out the skin tone and gives okay coverage. My skin is oily, so it doesn't last long, however if I just need to have something on for a little while, this is great! If you have skin that is more on the dry side, this may work better for you. However, I do like this product and I recommend it. Not too shabby, Revlon, not too shabby. 
-Love Ling


No comments:

Post a Comment