Friday, January 23, 2015

Room Decor Ideas

  Hello, friends! I love decorating my room and I have definitely changed and added decor over the years. I wanted to share a decor idea that I love and some tips on how to design it. 
 

  On top of my dresser, I have placed this colorful tray filled with some objects that I use everyday and love to have displayed. Rather than placing a bunch of objects on top of a surface, separating them with a tray like this instantly organizes the space and adds a pop of color. I got this tray from Target. 

  I placed some of my essentials on this tray, including these gorgeous perfumes that serve both for fragrance and decoration. 

  I also have a little tray in the middle filled with bobby pins and earrings (functional and pretty). You can't see it, but I also have a pretty, gold necklace laying in the tray. 
  
  There are some beauty products like a hand cream, eye drops, and a couple lipsticks in the tray, as well.

  To add a pop of color, I have a fake daisy in a white vase in the back.

  When creating a tray like this, try to incorporate functional, yet attractive pieces and organize them the way you want. I recommend adding bits of color and greenery (fake flowers, pictures of flowers) to liven it up and make it look fresher.

  You can add all sorts of things to these trays and place them all over your space! Just make sure that you're not over-cluterring them. I recommend including picture frames, beauty products, trinkets, sunglasses, etc. to these.

  I hope you enjoyed this room decor post and let me know if you would like to see more of these!


No comments:

Post a Comment