Monday, January 12, 2015

Announcement Time!

  Hello, friends! There are some changes to Love Ling that I would like to address, just to keep you guys updated! 


  1. 4K Views!: Love Ling has just received 4,000 views! What?! Oh my gosh! Thank you guys so much for reading and supporting Love Ling. You guys are amazing and keep me motivated to continue to write and blog!
  2. New Format: I know! I know! I keep changing the format of Love Ling. I'm trying to find that happy medium of a layout that I like and a layout that will be easier for you, the reader, to use. Love Ling is no longer in the crazy dynamic view, but back to the format that we are all used to. 
  3. New Gadgets: I added some new gadgets to Love Ling so that you guys will have a better and more interactive experience. At the top of the blog, you will be able to navigate through posts based on their category as you always have. However, below those tabs are the "Home" page, as well as the "Contact Me" page, so that you will be able to learn about me and be able to email me with any inquiries or questions. Don't be afraid to ask me questions! I would be more than happy to help you with anything that you may need. I also added the Google+ widget thing so that you guys are able to share this blog with your friends.
 Just browse through Love Ling and have fun with it! I'm here for you guys! If you have any suggestions on improving Love Ling, I'm all ears! Just let me know! I hope you are having a fabulous day and thank you for reading!

-Love Ling

No comments:

Post a Comment