Saturday, January 24, 2015

My Room Decor

  Hello, friends! I love interior decorating and designing my room. It's so fun! I feel like your room is a reflection of yourself and your style, so you should design it to fit who you are. My room is my little cozy spot in the world and I am going to be sharing it with you today in hopes to give you some inspiration on room decor and such! Alas! Here's my room! 


This is my bed! I have a white bedspread, because I love how clean and crisp it looks. I feel like it really brightens up the space and lets the light coming in through the window reflect towards the rest of the room. 

Over my headboard, I have some string lights that are gorgeous and transform the space. I love string lights! I definitely recommend trying them in your room, because they're just gorgeous. 

My pillow is from Ikea and I like that it adds a pop of color and it's quirky. 

In addition to my pillow, at the base of my bed is a large blue throw blanket that adds color and a cozy element to my bed. 


I wanted to show you these books that are on my bookshelf, because I think they're great. I have a lot of books, but I only keep a few on display. When decorating your room, try to add some pretty, colorful books stacked on a bookshelf or by your nightstand. They're convenient and add a lot of color!


This is my dresser! I'm not going to show you every single thing on it, but I just keep a few essentials on top. However, there is a tray in the middle, which I have a blog post on styling! 

I hope you enjoyed this post! If you have any decor ideas, feel free to share them in the comments below! 



No comments:

Post a Comment